Sunday, January 6, 2008

Byers' Christmas

The day after Christmas, we traveled with Tia to Umatilla to see Jeanette and the Boys (that would include Aaron).


Hi, Buddy!


The Byers at Hat Rock. This was a state park 15 mins. away from Umatilla. The trail leads down to a pond/ lake where people like to fish and come to watch the ducks.

The Dynamic Duo. In the car, Kelton came with us to be with Caden. My favorite conversation was about how many girlfriends Caden and Kelton both have. They discovered that they both have two girlfriends each.

Evan and Jozen were allowed to stay up so they could have some time to entertain us without other distractions. They both loved this cow rocker and were pretty good at taking turns.



More Christmas, yippy!

Jozen thought the bubble wrap was the best present ever.


We went to this park that has the coolest play structure I've ever seen. It was like a small amusement park.






Kelton's 4th Birthday. We were all excited about cake (except for Aaron, of course)


Our train set-up...so far. We still need to add Evan's Thomas Tracks.

4 comments:

Papa said...

You got some great shots! My favorites are the ones of Caden and Kelton together, and the ones of Brett with the boys opening gifts. Glad you added these because Jeanette does not have a blog so we don't see photos of their family as often. Thanks for the update! Love, Papa

Jeanette said...

Yippee! We got our own posting on a blog. :) Papa is right, we don't have a blog and I don't get pictures sent out as often as I should. However, maybe it will encourage visitors more often! :)

Great pictures. Thanks again for coming. We had a lot of fun! Kelton is already planning your next trip out here ... or Caden's at least.

Mama said...

So glad you shared pictures at all of the Christmas celebrations. Love the pictures.

tia said...

I was commenting on the other Randolph blog and realized I never posted one on yours. So, just thought I'd let you know that I appreciate the photos you've shared.
Thanks again for giving me a ride to Jeanette's. I had a great time with all of you in December. Too bad Christmas only comes once a year!