Sunday, November 23, 2008

Evan

Ah of course, the choo-choos. It took all day, but we finally got Evan in his costume. We re-used Evan's birthday choo-choos, stuck them on a diaper box, added some flash lights and duct tape, used our Thomas the Tank Engine Remote, and added a hat we got when we went to the Antique Engine show in Brooks to see Grandma's cousin.


I know this was at the Seaside Beach resort with Grandma and Grandpa, but I don't know where. But this picture does show his cutie-pie side.


This was at the leather store in Seaside where he was excited about finding an Indiana Jones hat! He loved showing anyone and everyone who was in the store.


This is my stinker Evan. He's two and enough said! I think in the last few weeks, I have started to see the light at the end of the tantrum tunnel. He has really been doing well learning his colors, shapes, and letters lately. He has also adjusted to not having Caden around while he is at pre-school. He pretty much wrestles the dogs most of time. Of course, all of the pre-school parents know Evan since he is the one running up and down the halls. They try to help me distract him while I pick-up or drop-off Caden. His energy his difficult to deal with now, but he is very sweet and I know his energy will pay-off in the long run.




2 comments:

Papa said...

Cute photos. The one of him poking his head through the hole was taken at the roundabout where they were doing the square dancing. Loved the trip to the beach, it was a lot of fun - just went by too quickly.

Jeanette said...

He is SO Brett! (energy, looks, you name it) And it has paid off for Brett. :) I love your creativity on the costumes. I wish I could be so imaginative ... I'm going to have to start taking cues from my kids because this year we just dug out the 'old' costumes from the box in the garage.