Saturday, November 10, 2007

Silly Boys





Evan is my mess-maker. He loves to play in the pantry, and he loves to be dirty!!


Here, Evan had a brief period of time where he really wanted to have his Spiderman swimmer diapers on. It started on the head and ended up in the correct area. And yes, we did go out in public like this.








By morning, everyone loves to be with Mommy.

Here is my almost Sunbeam! Sunbeam is the name of the kids that will turn 4 in the next calendar year at church. The Sunbeam class is the first time they get to come out of nursery and be with the bigger kids.

2 comments:

tia said...

Hooray for Sunbeams! Too bad you don't live out here--I could use a couple more of them since there will only be 2 in that class next year. Great pictures of your boys! I can't believe how much they've grown since I last saw them.

Jeanette said...

They're getting so big! We're looking forward to seeing you guys at Chrismas. Kelton has been talking about Caden daily. In fact the other day, we had to put him on the piano bench to eat dinner. He said, "Look Mom. I have a big seat. I have room for 2 more people." When I asked him who, he said, "Caden & Ashley!"