Monday, May 5, 2008

Luke and Ella

Here are our new puppies. We were in the process of getting one new puppy when Leia died. After hearing about Leia, the family that had Luke offered us a girl as well. Luke and Ella are now about 7 weeks old. It's been nice to have both of the puppies and the boys are so crazy over them that they have stopped jumping on me all day long! Woo hoo! The puppies have been a nice distraction for me since I am pretty impatient in my 34th week of pregnancy. It doesn't look like I'm going to develop pre-ecclampsia this time, which is good, but it also means I will probably go the whole term, and I have been ready to be done for a long time now. Anyways, the puppies are very funny. Luke is a love-bug and Ella is a spit-fire. It was hard to pick the puppies out of the litter (there were 10 puppies all together) except for the fact that Ella kept following Evan around and Luke kept following Caden. It's difficult to photograph black labs, and it's hard to tell the puppies apart, but I will do my best.
Ella
Luke
Snuggle time (Caden has Ella and Evan has Luke)
Sleeping beauties (they do a lot of this Ella is on the left and Luke is on the right)

6 comments:

Mama said...

Boy, that first picture of Luke with Evan makes Luke look bigger than he is. All the pictures are cute. I can testify that the puppies are lovable and love to snuggle.

Joel said...

Cute puppies! That was the only part about getting Shadow when we did is he was already much bigger than your cuties. Puppies sure are a lot of fun. You are certainly going to be hopping with 5 kiddos (including your new 4-legged additions). Too bad we are so far away.

Mama said...

Who is nenos? It started up an antivirus program and I wasn't sure I should trust it.

Jeanette said...

Very cute! Pray that we get our 4 acres and then you can bring them out to run, run, run!!

Alena said...

Awwww! the puppies are sooo cute! i wish I was there to see them and to be around for Lillia, but alas that is life. Caden and Evan look so much older! it's so weird, they can't grow up! thanks for the pics, looks like alot of fun, loves and misses.
~Bean :)

tia said...

What cute puppies! I'm sure the boys are in seventh heaven that they each have a dog to play with. Great pictures, too. Hope all is well with you.

Love, Angelene